- Made by infusing Calabrian Chili’s in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a period of time. All Natural.
- Great condiment for Pizza, Pasta, Soups, or for dipping oil.
EVO is not just a condiment
Olive oil is extracted from olives, the fruits of the olive tree.
The production process is simple, just squeeze them with a crusher.
Extra virgin olive oil (EVO) is the least elaborate or refined type as long as the cold pressing process takes place within 24 hours of harvesting.
It is extracted using natural methods, standardized for purity and certain sensory qualities such as taste and smell.
Olive oil is very rich in monounsaturated fats and contains a modest amount of vitamins E and K.
EVO is packed with antioxidants, some of which have powerful health benefits.
Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats and contains a modest amount of vitamins E and K.
About 14% of the oil is saturated fat, while 11% is polyunsaturated, such as omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
The predominant fatty acid in olive oil is a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid, which makes up 73% of the total oil content.
- Certification: Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Italiano
- Acidity: 0.21%.
- Tenuta Torciano Winery is situated in the heart of Tuscany, 35 minutes from Florence and 20 minutes from Siena
In the kitchen
Olive oil appears to be very safe, even for cooking at quite high temperatures.
One study shows that using olive oil to fry it took 24-27 hours for it to reach levels of damage deemed harmful.
Olive oil is clearly resistant to frying conditions, regardless of the commercial category chosen.
- SMOOTH FLAVOR – Oro Gold Balsamic Vinegar is the bestselling balsamic vinegar in Italy. With a natural acidity level of 6%, it is smoother than others.
- PGI BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA – Created from a reduction of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes from Modena, Italy, Oro Gold is a true balsamic vinegar and is PGI (IGP) Certified to ensure you are getting the best quality product.
According to recent studies, oleic acid reduces inflammation and may even have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer, thanks to the Mediterranean Diet.
Antioxidants are biologically active and can reduce the risk of chronic disease
Benefits for health
It reduces blood pressure and inflammation, protects LDL particles from oxidation, and can help prevent unwanted blood clotting.
Several broad-spectrum studies show that people who consume olive oil have a much lower risk of stroke, the second biggest killer in developed countries.
A study on monounsaturated fats of both vegetable and animal origin as a preventive on the risk of mortality from, cardiovascular mortality (12%), cardiovascular events (9%) and stroke (17%)
A human study showed that a Mediterranean diet enriched with olive oil 1 liter per week or 30 g per day of mixed nuts improved brain function and reduced the risk of cognitive impairment.
A long-term intervention therefore resulted in the participants who followed the Mediterranean diet rich in EVO less mild cognitive impairment (MCI) compared to the patients who followed the control diet.